Blogging is a form of art. People use blogging to inform, get informed, and share opinions. I am using mines to write down my problems. These problems are things I can't say to my friends or to the people who matter.
Just a normal 22 year old guy looking for a place to vent.
So heres the story thats been bothering me for the past few weeks. Once upon a time, I was friends with this girl. Best-friends in high school might I add. We clicked on every level and enjoyed each others company. We were kind of inseparable. Until something happened.
And no, this is not a story about a boy falling in love with a girl. This is more of a story about a guy realizing his mistakes a little too late.
Our relationship was great, but also very complicated sometimes. But we were both stubborn, prideful, and hotheaded. Winning an argument was important to us because losing means giving ground to the other person. Little fights happen here and there, nothing was ever too major because we were always able to get over it.
Until this one time, where I fucked up really bad. That was when it all went downhill. I was young, stupid, and inconsiderate.
Ill say this now, once you read on, you'll find out how much of an ass i am and why I regret losing her so much.
She pretty much told me she cheated on her boyfriend, who was one of my friends as well. Well you know how kids are in highschool. I couldn't keep my mouth shut, i told him. I thought i was doing the thing to have my bros back, "bros before hoes" right? But I was stupid and didn't care about her feelings and that she wanted to be the one to tell him herself. We obviously got into a fight about how much of a bigmouth asshole i was.
I betrayed her and it only gets worst.
Not only did I not apologize for being an asshole. I pretty much went on to ignore her over my stupid pridefulness. I turned all my friends against her making them choose between me or her. David the asshole strikes again. Not solving the problem, but dragging the problems on to my friends and putting them into a terrible situation. My friends chose to back me up, and she was outcasted from the group. I've managed to betray my best-friend, turn everyone against her, and most importantly left her when she probably needed me the most.
Yes, i know i am terrible guy. And believe me when i say this. It only gets worst. I become even more of an asshole. Looking back now, i really wish i had that kind of inciteful thinking to make me realize "hey! thats a dick move, stop that this instant!" The story doesn't end here, we somehow managed to get over this, but ill tell you guys more about that later.
No comments:
Post a Comment